[Geany] Tag highlighting

Alf Haakon Lund alf at xxxxx
Tue Mar 31 12:21:24 UTC 2009

Thank you for clarifying, Enrico!

I was starting to suspect it was not supported, and unfortunately my
programming skills does not allow me to write a patch. I like Geany
anyway, and maybe one day it will highlight whole tags as well. I
found the "brace_match_ltgt" in the settings, it's quite useful as well.

Best wishes, Alf

Fra Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> søn 29-03-2009 18:34:53 CEST: