[Geany] Tag highlighting

Alf Haakon Lund alf at xxxxx
Fri Mar 27 16:47:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am quite new to Geany and this is my first post to the list. First,
thank you to the developers for a very fast and lightweight program
which so far is doing everything just like I want!

Everything except for one, that is ;-)

If at all possible, how can I have Geany highlight start and end tags,
so that when the cursor is in either the start or end tag, both are
highlighted?

When working in Windows I'm using Notepad plus and find this feature
very useful. Was expecting to find it in Geany as well, but couldn't
fint it from settings or help file. Very thankful for any input on this.

Running Geany 0.13 on Ubuntu 8.04

Best to all, Alf