[Geany] V0.16 on Windows: Position & Size changed after closing and re-opening

Andreas Tscharner andy at xxxxx
Wed Mar 25 06:58:07 UTC 2009

On 24.03.2009 19:43, Enrico Tröger wrote:

[snip]
> In other words, when Geany is quit, it overwrites the config
> files with the settings of this instance regardless of the previous
> contents of the config file.

That's actually what I expected/

> While this might seem to be stupid, Geany is simply not designed to
> run more than one instance at once and I don't feel like changing
> this. Anyway, as some kind of workaround, "nested" multiple instances
> should work. Where "nested" mean:
> Start Geany (it's your main instance), then start another one, then
> start a third one. Then close first the last started instance, then the
> second instance and finally the first one. This way, it should work to
> some extend.

I do. I always close my main or first instance, which I move to a
certain position, after all other instances. But I have the problems
anyway...

Best regards
	Andreas
--