[Geany] Problem in Windows version of Geany

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Mar 13 09:56:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:58:49 -0700, Bob wrote:

>Enrico Tröger wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:06:47 -0800, Bob Snyder <bob.snyder at cox.net>
>> wrote:

>>> I posted on the gtk-app-devel list as suggested, and was told by
>>> Tor Lillqvist that basically, I should file a bug. I pressed the
>>> issue and received this:

>>> I have filed a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org (573067), but that
>>> doesn't really help in the near term. I'll let the list know if
>>> anything interesting comes of it.
>
>Bug update:
>
>The bugzilla item has been closed, the problem should be solved, I
>suppose, with the next release of GTK. Text below.

Great. So let's wait for GTK 2.16 which should be released sometime in
the next weeks (around the next Gnome release, I guess).

Bob, thanks for help and support on this issue. Not only Geany but also
any other GTK apps will benefit from this!