[Geany] UI rebuild in xfwm, project status in sessions, tag file append, compile error possitioning

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Jul 17 15:59:57 UTC 2009

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:44:07 +0200, Bo wrote:

>Enrico Tröger wrote:
>> Not sure. Maybe. But if so, it would be probably more a problem in
>> Scintilla. Can you reproduce the issue with Scite?
>>
>I have changed my WM from xfwm4 to compiz, and now the problem have
>gone totally.

This is still weird.
I don't think it's xfwm4 to blame, would be interesting what's the real
cause but of course, if it's working now for you, it's good enough.