[Geany] UI rebuild in xfwm, project status in sessions, tag file append, compile error possitioning

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sun Jul 5 10:52:44 UTC 2009

Bo Lorentsen schrieb:

> The entire Geany app. just frezz for a short while (and consumes a lot
> of CPU), I assume it is re-render some (editor ?) elements, but I
> can't see anything, other than CPU usage. The more files I have open,
> the longer the frezz  gets.

If you're using the projects plugins (that what replaces the build-in
project), then it Geany will build a tag database for
auto-completition)upon startup. That needs much CPU and takes some time.
I thought too Geany was on fault until I noticed this.

Best regards.