[Geany] RFC: Bumping minimum GTK requirement to GTK 2.8

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Sat Jan 17 21:01:20 UTC 2009

> I'm afraid you won't see new features directly because of this
> change. At least the step between GTK 2.6 and GTK 2.8 is basically just
> to clean up some code and remove some #ifdef's for conditional
> compilation depending on the GTK version.

And I hoped this would bring some new cool gui stuff, which would make
my work even easier. Anyway, if it makes your job easier, then it's a
good choice - this way implementing new features should be easier too,
right ;-)?

--
Filip Gruszczyński