[Geany] Searching on archives problem

Javier Vilarroig javier.vilarroig at xxxxx
Wed Feb 25 13:05:22 UTC 2009

Hi.

	It will sound easy, but... Thanks for Geany!!! I love it!! Light,
simple but totally funtional.

	Now the problem ;)

	I use a lot the "Search in Files" (I'm on a spanish interface so the
translation can be different). But as I work on a SVN checkout  I got a
lot of false positives on files inside .svn directories.

	I think the best way to get rid of them is to filter grep output on
another grep and remove lines containing ".svn/".

	Is posible to change that on the configuration or is it hardcoded? I
have taked a look but didn't found anything.

Thanks in advance.
PS. Please excuse my English. It's not my native tonge.
--
Javier Vilarroig Christensen
X Infor
sip:javier.vilarroig at ekiga.net