[Geany] Merge toolbar + menu

Harold Aling geany at xxxxx
Mon Feb 23 10:56:51 UTC 2009

Dear Geany Devs,

Since I only use a couple of toolbar items, it would be really nice if the
toolbar could be merged with the menu so that the extra 'toolbar' isn't
needed anymore.

Example:

[=======================Geany======================_oX]
[File Edit Search ... Build Tools Help <toolbar items>]
[tabs   |tabs                                         ]
[sidebar|editor                                       ]

I also have the same configuration in Firefox (menu + bookmark folder), and
it saves me a reasonable amount of screen estate (especially on my 10"
1024x600px EEE PC).

Cheers!

-H-