[Geany] Can't launch newly created geany package on my Mac

Norman Chonacky norman.chonacky at xxxxx
Mon Feb 2 20:05:44 UTC 2009

I've just installed the Geany 0.15 package under Mac OS X 10.4.11
using an application called the MacPort transporter to compile and
install a binary package for geany on my G-5. When I try to launch it
from the Terminal command line I get the error "Geany: cannot open
display" and the launch process terminates. Was I supposed to
configure something before trying to launch it?