[Geany] Marker and line marker colors Re: Split window cursor color

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Aug 24 10:48:30 UTC 2009

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:48:15 +0200
daspostloch at googlemail.com wrote:

> I also noticed  other color-related issues with split window,
> which I find not that severe though:
>
> - the line marker color after go-to-line differs,
> - when simply marking code with the mouse, the color is different.
> - the line marker color after ctrl-m differs.
>
> But maybe you already fixed this, as they all seem to
> relate to filetypes.common.

No, the split window plugin tries to copy all styles from the
Geany document. I'm planning on adding a function so that the split
window styles are all set the same as Geany documents.

> Independent of the split window:
> - Could one add the option to choose the color for lines marked via ctrl-m?

I think this is already possible with the latest release, check the
docs.

> - Is it possible to make "remove markers" accessible via keyboard shortcuts?

Could do, I assume this is to remove each line marker, not highlighted
results?

Regards,
Nick