[Geany] Marker and line marker colors Re: Split window cursor color

daspostloch at googlemail.com daspostloch at xxxxx
Fri Aug 21 11:48:15 UTC 2009

Thanks to you for fixing.

I also noticed  other color-related issues with split window,
which I find not that severe though:

- the line marker color after go-to-line differs,
- when simply marking code with the mouse, the color is different.
- the line marker color after ctrl-m differs.

But maybe you already fixed this, as they all seem to
relate to filetypes.common.

Independent of the split window:
- Could one add the option to choose the color for lines marked via ctrl-m?
- Is it possible to make "remove markers" accessible via keyboard shortcuts?

Best, Matt