[Geany] Geany best except for default colors

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sun Aug 9 08:21:03 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag, den 09.08.2009, 16:10 +1000 schrieb Lex Trotman:
> Hi Lee,
>
> Colouring styles are very much a matter of personal taste.
Right. I like the color set Geany uses by default and use it since some
years now. But I would also welcome a Tango color scheme for syntax
highlighting also (or is there one yet?) ;)
You see, it's really a matter of taste. It maybe should be easier for
users to customize the colors, but that is done by different scripts
available at [1]. Maybe one should have a bigger choice between the
downloadable color sets there and maybe Geany should ship some more with
it? Just needs someone who implements this... ;)

[1] http://www.geany.org/Download/Extras

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D