[Geany] Geany best except for default colors

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Aug 9 06:42:37 UTC 2009

Hi Andrew,

Like a significant proportion of the male population I have reduced
red/green colour acuity so it looks a bit bland to me, the more blue
oriented schemes of default Geany suit me better.  But don't let that
stop you, the majority of men are still within the normal range & very
few women are affected.  Just don't let comments from those who don't
know they have a vision problem put you off.