[Geany] Geany 0.16 on Ubuntu 9.04 VTE hangs

Rob van der Linde robvdl at xxxxx
Sun Apr 26 11:58:16 UTC 2009

I did some Googling and came across this page:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg565852.html

It looked like they got different results, sometimes the VTE hanging,
sometimes not, if for example they changed the override Geany key
binding option.  I reinstalled Geany 0.16 from the Ubuntu repository,
and tried this myself.  Now it isn't hanging anymore, after I ticked the
override Geany keybinding box.

Sorry, should have checked this!!  Anyway, it's working now.