[Geany] Executing compiled code on windows error

Linwood Davis linwood.davis at xxxxx
Fri Apr 17 04:13:37 UTC 2009

Hi
I've just discovered geany(0.16) and install it on my PC (XP). I can't wait
to learn more about it.

But,

I'm having the same issue that Paul Karcher wrote about back on April 2
.
When I try to compile a FreeBasic source file (error_function.bas), I get:

"Process failed (Failed to execute child process (No such file or
directory)"

The following is present in the bottom window:
"fbc" -w all "error_function.bas" (in directory:
C:\Programs\FreeBasic\MyPrograms)

The source file is in "MyPrograms".

I just found that if (and only if) the source file is in the same directory
as the compiler executable, it compiles successfully.
So if I move "error_function.bas" into C:\Programs\FreeBasic, where fbc.exe
resides, it compiles successfully.

I haven't change any configurations.

Any thoughts?

Lin