[Geany] GeanyDebug

Mikael Nordin mickewiki at xxxxx
Tue Sep 30 10:13:56 UTC 2008

Hello friends! This is my first post to this list, so hello to everyone :-)

I searched through the archives prior to posting (and Googled like crazy
;-), but if this particular problem has been discussed previously, and I
missed it, I am sorry.

I am trying to get the GeanyDebug plugin to work on my Ubuntu Hardy box with
Geany 0.14. My problem is that when I try to set a breakpoint, either
specifying a function name or source file line number I get the error
message:

"No source file named /path/to/my/source/file.cpp"

When I run gdb from command line in geany everything works great.

So, any ideas anyone?

/Micke