[Geany] Trouble compiling on Ubuntu 8.04

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Sep 18 12:48:38 UTC 2008

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:11:29 +1000, "Adam Meehan"
<adam.meehan at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Adam,

> Looking forward to using the latest version, however I am having
> trouble compiling on Ubuntu 8.04. Obviously I am too lame to figure
> it out myself so I would appreciate any help you can give.

> -lglib-2.0 dialogs.o: In function
> `handle_save_as': /home/ameehan/Code/geany/src/dialogs.c:410:
> undefined reference to `tm_workspace_remove_object' document.o

it seems there went something wrong while building the sources.
Did you do
./configure
make
sudo make install

?
Were there any other errors or warnings before?