[Geany] Feature Suggestion: D projects automatically include modules

Brendan brenzie at xxxxx
Tue Sep 9 17:34:09 UTC 2008

Yes, that's true. But I don't trust programs like Bud, Rebuild,
and DSSS.  I don't know, it's just that I had some bad
experiences with it in the past. But maybe I should try it
again.

Regards