[Geany] DMD 2 and Geany: error argument expected for switch '-of'

Brendan brenzie at xxxxx
Tue Sep 9 11:53:21 UTC 2008

Hi Enrico,

I installed your 0.14 version, and it seems that `Build` for DMD now works.
want to thank you again for your time and effort. It is very pleasing that a
developer grants this to his users.

Another thing I want to add: in the installation instructions (about
`./configure`,
`make`, `make install`, in my case "permission was denied" when installing
it. I had to use `sudo make install` to get it to work. Maybe it should be
mentioned in the file, just in case?

I will try to contribute to your project. I don't know yet if I can help
with code,
but I can probably help with translation to Dutch and French. I will contact
the guy about it.

Regards