[Geany] "Could not execute the file in the VTE because it probably contains a command" Error when using VTE

onguarde - onguarde at xxxxx
Sat Sep 6 06:55:43 UTC 2008

Ah thanks for the quick reply.

Pressing enter after does work.

However, since the security loophole only occurs when "Follow the path of
the current file" is enabled, why not make the security feature enabled only
when the option is?

Just wondering..