[Geany] css.tags

Jason Oster parasytic at xxxxx
Thu Sep 4 18:40:36 UTC 2008

As the reporter of the bug mentioned, no complaints from me! Although,
and this is only slightly related, I haven't noticed any way to identify
pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements as separate entities. An example from
some CSS I have been using recently:

.sort_asc:hover::after {
	content: ' \25BE'; /* Black Down-Arrow */
}

Ideally, the :hover pseudo-class and ::after pseudo-element should be
lexed and styled differently by Scintilla. If this is a Scintilla issue,
(needs double-checking) I would be glad to pick this up and work on it.

But any work on Scintilla without Geany able to pass it the necessary
CSS keywords would be kind of silly. :P

Jay