[Geany] "Could not execute the file in the VTE because it probably contains a command" Error when using VTE

onguarde - onguarde at xxxxx
Mon Sep 1 15:25:00 UTC 2008

May Peace be upon you.

As suggested by someone in the IRC channel, here goes...

Executing programs in VTE does work. However, I keep receiving the following
error after a couple of repetitive building and executing of a C source
file.

"Could not execute the file in the VTE because it probably contains a
command."
The error message is shown in the status bar.

I am uncertain what triggers it and upon a restart, I can continue
executing/buildings the same source file normally.
The source file is nothing big, just a simple hello world etc. that ends
with return 0.
Please note that the above seems to happen *only when using VTE.* When I'm
using xterm everything's fine.

System Specs: Geany 0.14 running on Arch Linux 2.6.26 Kernel.

Thanks in advance!