[Geany] ANN: New Release: Geany 0.15

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Oct 22 16:40:48 UTC 2008

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:49:41 -0400, alopecoid <alopecoid at gmail.com>
wrote:

>Congrats on the new release!

Thanks :).

>The only thing that I have noticed is that on Ubuntu (maybe on the Mac
>as well, I need to double check), Geany 0.15 says "No plugins
>available" within the plugin manager. This was not the case for Geany
>0.14.
>
>Any ideas?

Could you check Help->Debug Messages for any relevant output after
opening and closing the Plugin Manager dialog? I guess there a some
messages like:

Plugin blah" is not binary compatible with this release of Geany -
recompile it.

If so, do what the message tells:
make sure all plugins are compiled against the sources of Geany 0.15
and make sure they are properly installed.