[Geany] ANN: New Release: Geany 0.15

alopecoid alopecoid at xxxxx
Fri Oct 24 17:53:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

I checked the debug messages like you suggested, but there are no
relevant entries.

I am not trying to load any plugins that don't come with Geany by
default. I see all the plugins that get built when building Geany in
the lib/geany directory (for example: filebrowser.la, filebrowser,so,
etc). However they aren't loaded when I start Geany.

This DID work on my Mac. The only thing I did differently is that on
the Mac, I did "sudo make install". In Ubuntu I did "sudo make install
--prefix=~/applications/geany/0.15". I suspect that the Geany plugin
manager is looking only in "/usr/local/lib/geany" for plugins. Is
there a way to change the location that the plugin manager looks for
plugins?

Thanks!