[Geany] printing the manual...

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed May 28 15:39:38 UTC 2008

On Thu, 22 May 2008 18:21:29 +0100, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

Hi,

> While we're here, does anyone else prefer a bigger font size?
> Personally I'd like 100% instead of:
> font-size: 90%;
>
> But I'm not a web developer, maybe it's some kind of convention ;-)

I don't think it's a convention more probably just a matter of taste. I
personally like the 90% setting as it makes the manual look a little
better because of the more tiny fonts.
But I also know that not all people likes it, for example I'm pretty
sure Frank would also prefer 100% (or even more ;-)).
So, maybe we should increase it to 100% as it is the default in many
cases and users who want it smaller can use the Zoom In/Out features of
their browsers.

Any opinions?