[Geany] printing the manual...

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu May 22 17:21:29 UTC 2008

On Wed, 21 May 2008 18:16:25 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> Alternatively, we could generate the manual for printing without any
> width value, then it takes as much width as available. This should
> work fine when printing.
>
> Any ideas?

I don't have a solution, but... ;-)

Ideally, we wouldn't set a fixed width but a maximum width. But I have
no idea if it's possible to do that and have it work with most browsers.
A maximum width would be nice because reading overly-long lines can be
annoying. Maybe remove the fixed width, because at least you can reduce
the window size if you don't like long lines.

While we're here, does anyone else prefer a bigger font size?
Personally I'd like 100% instead of:
font-size: 90%;

But I'm not a web developer, maybe it's some kind of convention ;-)

Regards,
Nick