[Geany] Modifying the document browser's behavior

Milan Babuskov milan.babuskov at xxxxx
Wed Feb 27 20:22:02 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
>  Myself and IIRC Enrico thought it would be good to allow other files
>  outside the project to be opened without having to close all the
>  project files first.

FWIW, I also think that (current approach) is good. For example, I'm
currently hacking on PHP C code, and two of my applications' PHP code
at the same time (testing how changes in PHP affect the applications).
So, you could say that I have 3 projects open at once (in a single
Geany instance).

--
Milan Babuskov
http://www.flamerobin.org