[Geany] plugin: geanyprj 0.2. Release.

Yura Siamashka yurand2 at xxxxx
Mon Feb 25 10:33:49 UTC 2008

Hi

On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 15:20 +0100, Harold Aling wrote:

> Where can I log bugs/feature requests for this plugin?
I guess here is Ok.

> First encounters:
> * Strip location (or base path?) from file list in the 'Project' browser
> sidebar
Done in git

> * Not all files get indexed??? The .inc file is listed in the project file
> list, but the functions in it aren't listed in the auto-complete list (they
> are I I open the specific .inc file)
That is because geanyprj detect filetype based on filename only.
And .inc files are detected as pascal files this way. I will write patch
to provide complete geany filetype detection to plugins when I have
time.

> * Sort the files listed on the 'Project' tab
Added to todo list

> * ...
>

> Maybe with this plugin, my co-workers will stop making fun of me for
> sticking with Geany instead of Eclipse/Zend ;)
I tried to import my small 3mb sources project
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/tw-light/ in Eclipse 3 years ago.
It worked about 30 min wasting all CPU. When I finish last cup of tea, I
just killed eclipse and never looked at it again.

--
Best regards,
Yura Siamashka