[Geany] plugin: geanyprj 0.2. Release.

Harold Aling h.aling at xxxxx
Sun Feb 24 14:20:36 UTC 2008

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:17:55 +0200, Yura Siamashka <yurand2 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi
>
> I guess it is time to release geanyprj plugin. Main goal of this release
> is make "go to tag declaration/definition" work for all files in project
> (not just currently opened ones).
>
> Plugin webpage: http://users.cosmostv.by/yurand/geanyprj/
> Download: http://users.cosmostv.by/yurand/geanyprj/geanyprj-0.2.tar.gz

Cool! Just what I needed!

Where can I log bugs/feature requests for this plugin?

First encounters:
* Strip location (or base path?) from file list in the 'Project' browser
sidebar
* Not all files get indexed??? The .inc file is listed in the project file
list, but the functions in it aren't listed in the auto-complete list (they
are I I open the specific .inc file)
* Sort the files listed on the 'Project' tab
* ...

Maybe with this plugin, my co-workers will stop making fun of me for
sticking with Geany instead of Eclipse/Zend ;)

-H-