[Geany] How to change colors?

Milan Babuskov milan.babuskov at xxxxx
Thu Feb 21 16:05:14 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>  > Additionally, is there any way to get autocompletion for all strings
>  > present in the current file (the way SciTE does it)?
>  You mean for _all_ strings?

Yes.

>  This has been already requested some time ago and we rejected it. IMO
>  it doesn't make much sense.

It doesn't if you edit source code, but I often use Geany to simply write text.

> I won't work on this, maybe someone wants to write a patch.

Nevermind, I'll just use some other editor for non-programming tasks.

Anyway, don't get me wrong. Geany is already great the way it is now.
IMHO, it is The programmers' editor of choice.

--
Milan Babuskov
http://www.flamerobin.org