[Geany] Force execute in console option

Rob van der Linde robvdl at xxxxx
Sun Feb 17 00:09:10 UTC 2008

Thanks, pressing enter, cleaning the VTE before running the program is
fine, I was not aware of this.

I was getting this, because I use Geany a lot for Django development
(Python web framework). Because I want my Django development work to be
available on the net, I would have to start the server with ./manage.py
runserver 0.0.0.0:8000 which was no good typing out all the time. So I
use this command as my Geany project's execute command.

This thing is, to shut down my Django project, you have to press Ctrl+C.
Even if I do absolutely nothing in the VTE after I pressed the Ctrl+C
and on try clicking execute again, it will already come up with the
message. Pressing enter however, to clean the VTE does fix this.