[Geany] Geany 0.13 and Geanylua 0.6.1 doesn't work running XP!

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Wed Feb 13 05:54:14 UTC 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 1:00 PM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:58:38 -0600, "Jeff Pohlmeyer"
> <yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Can you try this one, and see if it works any better?

> I'm sorry, it's the same as with the stripped DLLs.

Okay, try again. After some testing (and a few hours much-needed sleep)
I remembered that I hadn't actually tried the 0.6.1 release on Windows
after all - it wasn't working on Win2000 either!

It turned out to be that  "__declspec(dllexport)"  thing.
( Funny that all the other plugins functions don't need that, too. )

Anyway, this one is now working on 2000 at least:
  http://www.geocities.com/yetanothergeek/geanylua-0.6.2-win32.zip

Let me know if it works (or not)

 - Jeff