[Geany] Geany 0.13 and Geanylua 0.6.1 doesn't work running XP!

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Feb 12 19:00:24 UTC 2008

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:58:38 -0600, "Jeff Pohlmeyer"
<yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think maybe I have an idea what might be wrong -
> I ran "strip" on that DLL and I think it stripped a little too much!
>
> Can you try this one, and see if it works any better?

I'm sorry, it's the same as with the stripped DLLs.
Setting breakpoints with gdb has shown that the created module filename
is correct and it opens the DLL(at least the libgeanylua symbol is
non-NULL in geanylua.c:143, I couldn't get more info with gdb).

I'm not sure what's going wrong. Maybe some kind of binary
incompatibility?