[Geany] geany looks like it's linked against GTK 1.x

Johannes Deutsch j_deutsch at xxxxx
Tue Feb 5 19:28:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

i've build geany 0.13 succesfully on my system. After i start geany,
geany looks like it's an homage to gnome 1.x (GTK 1.x). But i don't
think it's intended to looks like this.

./configure sais :

>	----------------------------------------
>	Install Geany in                   : /usr/local
>	Using GTK version                  : 2.10.14
>	Build with GTK printing support    : yes
>	Build with plugin support          : yes
>	Use virtual terminal support       : yes
>	Use (UNIX domain) socket support   : yes
>
>	Configuration is done OK.

Anybody have some hints to do it right (so geany have the gtk2 look) ?

so, i'm looking forward to any answer and thanks for the time that it
takes...

with best regards

johannes d.