[Geany] [BUG?]While switching filetaps all toolbars disappear

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Sun Dec 28 17:34:10 UTC 2008

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:18:09 +0100
Michael Heidinger <mch.heidinger at gmx.de> wrote:

> But right now i've a very serious problem: When I click "too long" on
> the bar where all files are listed, the bar and the toolbox disappear.
> Geany also saves it to geany.conf. The broken geany.conf is attached.
> I've discovered a workaround: You need to remove geany.conf and restart
> geany. But as this happens 4 to 6 times an hour and so this bug is
> really annoying.

This is due to a feature which calls the 'View->Toggle All Additional
Widgets' menu command when double clicking on the tab bar.
You can use that command to get the toolbars etc back
again.

Unfortunately, Geany sometimes thinks it received a double click
event when it didn't really (maybe an older GTK issue?). So in the SVN
version there is now a pref for this behaviour, off by default.

Regards,
Nick