[Geany] [BUG?]While switching filetaps all toolbars disappear

Michael Heidinger mch.heidinger at xxxxx
Sun Dec 28 17:18:09 UTC 2008

Hey guys,

first of all I want to tell you that I was always very pleased with geany.

But right now i've a very serious problem: When I click "too long" on
the bar where all files are listed, the bar and the toolbox disappear.
Geany also saves it to geany.conf. The broken geany.conf is attached.
I've discovered a workaround: You need to remove geany.conf and restart
geany. But as this happens 4 to 6 times an hour and so this bug is
really annoying.

Can you help me, _PLEASE_? It's a really serious problem for me.

Michael