[Geany] Dark Theme for Geany

Thomas Martitz thomas47 at xxxxx
Wed Dec 3 15:29:23 UTC 2008

Enrico Tröger schrieb:
> Not really.
> It would just cause many new code and other code to be rewritten while
> this feature would probably used rather seldom unless you change the
> colour scheme twice every day.
>

> Regards,
> Enrico

I think it doesn't have to be complete themes necessarily (real theming
should be done by GTK imho). But I'd surely be nice if some more
filetype defs were shipped with Geany. That make easier to have e.g.
such a dark theme consistent over all filetypes without editing dozens
of filetype.* files.

But on the other hand, given that Geany is a tool for developers, the
target audience is able (and probably willing) to do their own.

Just a matter of lazyness.