[Geany] Toggle additional widgets accessibility (was: Re: Speaking of tab switching... sometimes they disappear)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Aug 17 16:32:27 UTC 2008

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:16:02 +0100, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:32:31 +0200
> Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>
> > Maybe she accidentally double clicks on a notebook, then Geany hides
                                                                                      ^^^^^^
this should have been 'notebook tab'

> > 'additional widgets' and so the tab bar.
>
> I think this behaviour is quite unusual, as it's not really related
> to documents at all. Maybe a toolbar button would be better instead?

It's an 'eclipse-like' feature. Someone requested some time ago.
I guess if we move/remove it, there will be people missing it or even
complaining about it. I don't think it is too bad.