[Geany] New Windows build

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Aug 17 16:22:06 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I just created a new Windows build based on SVN r2891.

Windows-specific changes:

- latest GTK runtime environment (GTK 2.12.11, GLib
2.16.5)
- moved geany.exe and GTK libraries into a bin/ subdirectory
- included some missing files
- (maybe other things, last Windows build is quite old, about 200
revisions ago)

Please be aware that this build is not compatible with previously
released external plugins (geanyvc, spellcheck, ...).
But the included internal plugins will work.

I had some problems with gettext support (i18n) on a German Windows
2000 box whereas everything worked fine on a German Windows XP box. It
would be cool if anyone could test this on a non-English Windows 2000
computer and give some feedback whether there is anything localized or
whether all strings are in English.

The files:
http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany-0.15svn_r2891_setup.exe (full)
http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany-0.15svn_r2891_nogtk_setup.exe