[Geany] Tab-Switching via Ctrl-Tab

Mark Turner mturner4 at xxxxx
Thu Aug 14 15:09:33 UTC 2008

This has gotten a bit more complex than I had originally intended.  I just
meant to have the ctrl-tab as an alternative to the code navigation, not
necessarily used with it.  I personally haven't used the code navigation,
and for all I know, it could work for what I'd like.  The only thing I'd
want ctrl-tab to do is keep track of the order I've been accessing various
documents and allow me to switch between them in an MRU order, similar to
how you switch between applications with alt-tab in the OS.

-Mark