[Geany] Tab-Switching via Ctrl-Tab

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Aug 13 12:06:33 UTC 2008

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:55:47 +0300
Yura Siamashka <yurand2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If code navigation will work only per document, I guess I won't be
> able to use geany as text editor for programming any longer. Global
> navigation is one of must have features to me.

Maybe people don't like this idea, but if we had notebook tab switching
forward/back in a history of most recently used documents, it would be
completely unnecessary to have code navigation also switch between
documents. This would actually give the user more control over where
they want to switch to, as often the user works mainly on a single file
and switches to other tabs to check something.

Regards,
Nick