[Geany] Tab-Switching via Ctrl-Tab

Mark Turner mturner4 at xxxxx
Mon Aug 11 17:37:40 UTC 2008

Upon looking into the source code a little bit, it seems that the last tab
switching is a very small bit of code.  It looks like it just stores an
integer in a struct called CallbacksData, it is only used in a few files,
and it only seems to be used for this purpose (so changing it shouldn't have
too many side effects).  Could this be replaced with an array/linked
list/whatever of integers?  It's entirely possible that I'm missing
something and this is more difficult than it looks, but, if not, is it at
all possible this could be added in the future?
Thanks,
Mark