[Geany] Tab-Switching via Ctrl-Tab

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Aug 8 17:26:41 UTC 2008

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:49:04 -0400
"Mark Turner" <mturner4 at csee.usf.edu> wrote:

> Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it in the
> archives.  Is it possible in the current release of Geany to have
> more than 2 buffers when using most recently used switching via
> Ctrl-tab?  2 buffers is better than none, and I much prefer switching
> via MRU to just moving down the list with Ctrl-pageup/down.  If it is
> not possible in the current version, is it a possible addition in the
> future?

This isn't implemented.

A related subject is Code Navigation, which is currently implemented as
a queue of places in the code in various documents. For me, it would
be better if code navigation had a queue _per_ document, as I prefer to
use Ctrl-Tab to switch documents. So if we implemented a MRU document
forward/back queue I think it would make sense to change code
navigation to be limited to each document. This would suit me well, not
sure about everyone else ;-)

Regards,
Nick