[Geany] Do not allow Geany/VTE to override bash shortcuts

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Sep 28 11:06:45 UTC 2007

On 28/09/07 08:17:22, Harold Aling wrote:
> Ctrl-L still opens the 'Goto line #' popup... Ctrl-R sometimes alse
> shows
> up as ^R, so I think that your implementation is somewhat buggy... ;(

Ctrl-L should work now. I hadn't disabled the editor's popup menu. I
can't reproduce the problem with Ctrl-R - have you set it to something
other than Reload? If the problem persists with latest SVN, can you
find out when it works and when it doesn't?

Also, I added a hidden pref in keybindings.conf to disable this - but
should it be off by default? (After 0.12 I'll add a Prefs dialog
option).

Regards,
Nick