[Geany] Build command

Christoph Singewald christoph at xxxxx
Wed Sep 26 07:56:03 UTC 2007

From: Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com>
Date:  Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:46:41 +0100

>On 25/09/07 15:43:29, Christoph Singewald wrote:
>> I have three suggestions, I hope this list is the right place.
>
>Yep ;-)
>
>> 1) It would be convenient if the build (make) command could be
>> confgured for each projekt separately.
>
>I'm not sure what you mean - you can have a separate make directory for
>each project - set the 'Base path'.

I thought abut the "make" command, wich is defined in geany.conf. If I use for different projekts different build commands e.g. make, make -f Makefile.win, qmake, build(bud -D),ant (Java) ....
Of course some could wrap all this custom commands in an extra Makefile, but afterwards there is one file more to maintain.
Or is there an other convenient solution gor this?
regards
christoph