[Geany] Instructions on hxDev geany plugin

blackdog blackdog at xxxxx
Sat Sep 15 18:48:09 UTC 2007

Hi MrBLHi

I meant to reply to your last email, if your on irc, you'll find me in

irc.freenode.net  #haxe

If you're on 32bit linux you're in luck as that's what I'm building on,
for most other stuff you're on your own right now. On haxelib there is
a dist dir with the linux build put Extras.n in .geany/plugins/neko and
stick the nekoplg stuff in your geany plugins dir.

Cheers

bd

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:17:16 +0200
blouze <blouze at smol.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't figure out how to install BlackDog's hxDev plugin for Geany.
> I like Geany very much because it's light, I badly want this to work
> for my haXe projects.
>
> Can someone tell me how it's done?
>

> MrBLHi,
>
> I can't figure out how to install BlackDog's hxDev plugin for Geany.
> I like Geany very much because it's light, I badly want this to work
> for my haXe projects.
>
> Can someone tell me how it's done?
>

> MrBL

http://www.blackdog-haxe.com/

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." --Jiddu Krishnamurti