[Geany] navigate forward and back

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Mon Sep 10 18:25:53 UTC 2007

On 9/10/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 18:27:03 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > The only quirkiness I notice is:
> >
> > 1. When you change to a different tab, the initial position of the
> > cursor in that document is recorded as one of the navigation points.
> > This may possibly be a feature though.
>
> In doubt, it is feature ;-).
> To be serious: I'm not sure what you mean. You get an history item when
> switching between file tabs?

No. Sorry, I was unclear. When you switch to a different document tab,
and then click an item in the symbol list tab, the initial cursor
location in that document tab (before being navigated to the symbol
you clicked on) seems to go into the history list (right before the
position of the symbol you just navigated to).

---John