[Geany] Geany Lua Plugin 0.1

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Sep 6 15:48:28 UTC 2007

On 09/06/2007 04:04:54 PM, Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
> On 9/6/07, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Really, I only wanted to keep the dialogs as generic-looking as
> possible,
> and using GTK_MESSAGE_OTHER on 2.10 gets rid of that silly light bulb
> icon.
>
> Is there some other simple way to keep the dialogs from displaying an
> icon?

Maybe you could just use GtkDialog, but then you can't use
gtk_message_dialog_format_secondary_text(). But IMO it's fine, probably
soon most people will be using 2.10.

> I just built it with the supplied Makefile, and I can't even
> make a guess as to how "universal" it is, but my system looks
> something like this:
>  SuSE-10.2 - kernel-2.6.18
>  gcc-4.1.2 - libc-2.5-25
>  glib-2.14.0 - gtk+-2.10.14
>  Lua-5.1.2

OK, thanks. I just tried loading it, but my Fedora 5 system didn't have
libexpat.so.1.
$ ldd geanylua.so
        libexpat.so.1 => not found
[...]
        libexpat.so.0 => /lib/libexpat.so.0 (0x0031d000)

But I kind of expected it not to work ;-)

I'll try the DLL next time I'm in Windows (which may be a while...)

Regards,
Nick