[Geany] Question regarding project management

Tim Tassonis timtas at xxxxx
Sun Oct 28 19:57:09 UTC 2007

Hi Enrico
>>> I'm not sure about this one. I see that if you had a project that
>>> was all plain text files it might be useful, but it's not a
>>> 'standard'-type project issue. Perhaps it would be better if there
>>> was a different feature, e.g. setting line wrapping if too many
>>> long lines are detected.

>>> Not sure about folding settings - what do you mean?
>> Just whether to enable/disable folding.
> Is it really necessary on a per-project base? I think folding is a
> code-independent feature which is mainly dependent on the user and
> whether he likes it or not,.

True, I really was basically picking settings at random...

I might be totally wrong, but I thought with the preferences settings
already in place, it would be relatively easy to just copy the code over
to project settings and then overload the default settings with the
project ones once a user has chosen a project. I might be totally wrong
of course.

Bye
Tim